Thank you for your interest in sharing our work. You can find all the materials you’ll need right here on this page. For questions, customizations, or an interview request please email us at info (at) eatnakednow (dot) com.
About the Books
The Naked Foods Cookbook: The Whole-Foods, Healthy-Fats, Gluten-Free Guide to Losing Weight & Feeling Great
Why go out to eat? Cooking at home is easy, healthy, delicious, and affordable—and with the right techniques and ingredients, preparing a home-cooked meal can be quicker than picking up take-out. The Naked Foods Cookbook, the anticipated follow-up cookbook to Margaret Floyd’s Eat Naked, shows readers how they can create whole, organic, and fresh “naked” meals that maximize the natural nutritional value of food. Unlike commercially available prepared foods and restaurant dishes, naked meals contain no harmful additives, preservatives, or empty-calorie fillers.
Readers who seek to control the quality of ingredients and nutrients in their food will turn to this cookbook time and time again for affordable, naturally delicious meals they can feel good about eating and serving to others.
Eat Naked: Unprocessed, Unpolluted, and Undressed Eating for Healthier, Sexier You
Eat Naked is the genesis of years of learning, reading, seeking, and teaching about nutrition, cooking, and health.
No matter your dietary preference—vegetarian or omnivore, raw or cooked, macrobiotic, traditional, or modern—eating naked will only enhance the health benefits, simplify the process, and help you look great, even without your clothes on!
It’s time to enjoy “naked” foods—whole foods that are fresh and organically grown, prepared in ways that allow each food’s naturally delicious flavors to shine through. Margaret Floyd shows you how to choose the nutrient-dense foods that will make you look and feel so gorgeous, you’ll want to take it all off.
Margaret Floyd is a nutritional therapist, writer, and real food advocate. She’s has been on the pursuit of the ideal, nutritious, and delicious way of eating for the better part of her adult life.
Margaret received her Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP) certification from the Nutritional Therapy Association and was certified as a Holistic Health Counselor by the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. She is also a Certified GAPS Practitioner, a Certified Healing Foods Specialist, is certified by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners, and has a thriving private practice in Los Angeles, California through which she supports clients throughout North America and Europe to achieve true health and vitality through diet and lifestyle changes.
Margaret is the author of Eat Naked: Unprocessed, Unpolluted, and Undressed Eating for a Healthier, Sexier You published by New Harbinger Publications in 2011. She is also the coauthor with Chef James Barry of the follow-up cookbook, The Naked Foods Cookbook, released May, 2012. She currently blogs at www.eatnakednow.com as well as several other health-related websites. You can connect with her at www.facebook.com/takeitalloff, www.twitter.com/margaretfloyd , or www.pinterest.com/margaretfloyd/
Chef James Barry is a graduate of the National Gourmet Institute of Health and Culinary Arts in New York. He has worked as a private chef for celebrities and is founder of Wholesome2go, a healthy high-quality food delivery company currently serving the Los Angeles area. He is certified as a nutritional consultant through the Global College of Natural Medicine and as a Certified Healing Foods Specialist.
Chef James coauthored the recipe section in Margaret Floyd’s first book Eat Naked: Unprocessed, Unpolluted, and Undressed Eating for a Healthier Sexier You and is coauthor of its follow up cookbook, The Naked Foods Cookbook published by New Harbinger Publications in 2012. Connect with James at www.twitter.com/chefjamesbarry or at www.facebook.com/wholesome2go.
Right-click to save low-res versions. Click on image to download high-res versions. If you need other dimensions, please contact info (at) eatnakednow (dot) com and we’ll be glad to get you what you need.
Photo by Elliott Shofield
Photo by Shandon Youngclaus
All the following photos were taken by Jasmine Lord.
Eat Naked in the News
- January 21, 2014 Radio interview with Sandra Beck & Linda Franklin of Powered Up Talk Radio (check out their podcast archive here)
- January 7, 2014 Radio interview with Michelle Skeen of Relationships 2.0 (check out her podcast archive here)
- December 9, 2013 Radio interview with Kellie Hill of Eat Well to Live Well.
- November 19, 2013 Radio interview with Joshua Lane on LA Talk Live’s Here’s to your health
- September 3, 2013 Radio interview with Michelle Skeen of Relationships 2.0 (check out her podcast archive here)
- July 9, 2013 Radio interview with Joshua Lane on LA Talk Live’s Here’s to your health
- May 21, 2013 Radio interview with Michelle Skeen of Relationships 2.0 (check out her podcast archive here)
- March 26, 2013 Radio interview with Michelle Skeen of Relationships 2.0 (check out her podcast archive here)
- March 25, 2013 Radio interview with Joshua Lane on LA Talk Live’s Here’s to your health
- January 15, 2013 Radio interview + cooking segment on LA Talk Live’s Here’s to your health
- December 4, 2012 Radio interview with Michelle Skeen of Relationships 2.0 (check out her podcast archive here)
- November 6, 2012 Radio interview with Joshua Lane on LA Talk Live’s Here’s to your health
- May 30, 2012 Cookbook Corner: “The Naked Foods Cookbook” in the Maine Sunday Telegram
- May 18, 2012 The Naked Foods Cookbook [review] by Soul Munchies
- May 12, 2912 Radio interview with Dennis Mason on Fitness Radio
- May 4, 2012 Interview with Health Author Margaret Floyd by Book Marketing Buzz Blog
- April 28, 2012 Weekend Cooking Pt 1 – Losing weight, cooking “Naked” by Tutu’s Two Cents
- April 25, 2012 Giveaway: The Naked Foods Cookbook by Divine Health from the Inside Out
- April 18, 2012 Book Review – The Naked Foods Cookbook by Books and Chocolate
- Apr 10, 2012 Book Review – The Naked Foods Cookbook by Following 31
- Apr 9, 2012 Book Review – CBRM-healthy, raw, and naked by Knit & Nosh
- Apr 2, 2012 Book Review – The Naked Foods Cookbook by The Year of the Vegan
- Feb 14, 2012 Eat Naked! book review by the Healthy Cooking Coach
- Jan 27, 2012 Naked Cooking! The Naked Foods Cookbook on Heather Nicole’s Corner
- Jan 24, 2012 Review of The Naked Foods Cookbook by Second Bookshelf on the Right
- Oct 13, 2011 A weekend in the Naked Life: Margaret as Vital Spy for Vital Juice
- Sept 25, 2011 CBS Bay Sunday’s Frank Mallicoat interviews Margaret about Eating Naked
- Sept 21, 2011 Eat Naked Book Review by F. Scott of Luxury Reading
- Fall, 2011 Eat Naked: Embrace Eating Unprocessed Foods for Better Health book review on Diets in Review
- Aug 24, 2011 Interview with Cyrus Webb on Conversations LIVE
- July 21, 2011 Live Interview on Ottawa’s Channel A
- June 14, 2011 Margaret Floyd Suggests You Eat Naked on the blog of Ethical Profiling
- June 8, 2011 Eat Raw and Naked Interview with Dr. Veronica on Wellness for the Real World
- May 30, 2011 Interview with Elizabeth Jarrad on Guiltless
- May 27, 2011 Clean Eating: How to Pick Natural Foods for More Magazine.
- May 26, 2011 Interview with Chuck Scarborough on NY NBC Nightly News
- May 20, 2011 Eat Naked Book Review by Kirkus Reviews
- May 18, 2011 Cuisine recommended in Eat Naked seems to parallel my high-qual way of eating on Raw Rag
- May 16, 2011 Eat Naked Book Review in Publishers Weekly
- May 6, 2011 Mother’s Day Moms can get naked in the garden, grocery in the Clarion Ledger
- January 28, 2011 Spotlight on Eating Naked and Margaret Floyd on Menu Masters
- April 28, 2010 Margaret Floyd Eats Naked on Bcelebrated
- July 29, 2009 Health and Nutrition Counseling with Margaret Floyd on Groomed LA